Are you looking out for different means to up your google presence and SEO?
Want to understand and use Google Maps in the best possible way and grow your business exponentially in the long run?
Below we have listed out key stats that highlight the importance of Google Maps marketing
- Google Maps has been downloaded over five billion times.
- Google Maps has a monthly active user base of one billion people.
- On all platforms, Google Maps is the most popular navigation app in the world.
- Local search engines are used by 82 percent of mobile users.
- 46% of all Google searches are for anything in the immediate vicinity.
- Between 2019 and 2020, “near me” searches increased by 100%.
- 50 percent of people who use Google Maps to find a location go there within a few days.
- 92 percent of searchers choose an organisation on the first page of local search results.
All the above key stats will help you in maximising your App downloads, increase user base month on month, enhance percentage share of Google searches with local intent and grow “near me” searches. Keep following this space to learn more interesting facts revolving around Digital Marketing.