Execution is what waters the seed and root of an idea.
Without execution, an idea, however great it is, is simply a concept, a notion, a thought. The idea can passively grow, but without the aggressive push to make it happen, then you're simply hoarding the thought.
• Define a brief
• Start with a POC(Proof of Concept)
• Define phases for implementing POC
• Create a Scope of Work(SOW)
• Work on Wireframes
• Design UI & UX
• Code the modules and eventually the product
• Test the product
• Deploy the same
• Share with client for UAT
• Make the POC live
• Handed over to client’s well wishers for getting a feel of entire POC
• Take feedback and implement it back in POC
• Launch it for target users
• Digitally market the entire project
• Work on client’s vision for a bigger project. Follow the same steps as suggested above.