Digital Marketing Strategy
A digital marketing strategy involves:
- Defining customer profiles
- Defining marketing objectives
- Alignment of customer and marketing goals
- Identifying target markets
- Performing competitive analysis
- Managing and allocating resources appropriately to achieve objectives
- Reviewing and optimizing campaign performance
For example, a digital marketing strategy includes:
- Setting marketing objectives based on the analysis of market information and target audiences.
- Selecting digital marketing channels and platforms.
- Determining channel-specific delivery tactics.
- Defining macro marketing KPIs to measure the performance of the digital marketing strategy.
On the other hand, an example of a digital marketing campaign centers around creating brand awareness (micro objective) by launching a viral marketing campaign (tactic) on a specific social media channel like Facebook. Short-term (micro) KPIs are used to track the digital marketing campaign’s progress and success.
Before developing any digital marketing campaigns, you should first have a strategy. Part of the plan includes creating a customer journey and ways to connect with them.
Explore Other Services
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing