We are looking for an organized social media coordinator with our social media team in managing all social media platforms. The social media coordinator is responsible for delegating duties, facilitating meetings with clients, and monitoring analytics.
To be successful as a social media coordinator, you must have excellent knowledge of several social media platforms and have excellent communication skills. A good social media coordinator has excellent planning and time management skills as well.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to gauge their needs.
- Brief the social media team on the needs of clients.
- Delegate specific tasks to team members.
- Ensure that team members adhere to deadlines.
- Monitor analytics for campaigns.
- Provide feedback to clients.
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Hands on experience in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and google ad.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage accounts and co-ordinate with client.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
Experience – Minimum 2 years