|Job Type:||Permanent job|
|Experience:||2 + years|
|No. of Position:||1|
The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
- Maintain and monitor all network, security, and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements
- Responsible for management, maintenance, and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of the project
- work with various vendors and service providers to ensure a productive environment
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
- Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and contract consultants
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract.
Competencies and Experience:
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software, and telecommunications
- Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems, and desktop imaging. Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010, and SQL server
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Good attention to detail, testing, and documentation.
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VM Ware, Citrix Xen App, and Netscaler.
- Proven ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment.
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with third-party service providers and vendors.