We are looking for a PHP based technology stack developer (team lead position), responsible for managing back-end services. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end built by your UX team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Ability to take requirements from client in detail and propose a robust solution.
- Manage Technology team (Task assignment, follow-up, … etc.)
- Ability to help tech team when they need it.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Good Knowledge of PHP Framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel and popular CMS like WordPress.
- Proven software development experience in PHP related frameworks/ CMSs.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliances
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong knowledge of MySql database (DB architecture, Query optimization, debugging)
- Knowledge of Apache Server and Linux commands would be a plus.
- Ability to understand the existing system codes and make changes as per client requirement.
- Ability to host website from development to Production server with best configuration
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate from Product development background will be preferred.
Graduate – B. TECH / BCA
PG: Postgraduate – M. TECH / MCA (Optional)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
6 – 10 Years Exp in web development profile